All Bachelor degree graduates (those who completed all required credits and their GPA is 2 or above) have to do the following to complete their graduation process.
Please note that any student who doesn't do the process will not be listed among the graduates in the graduation ceremony:
1. Do the Clearance process by filling in the Clearance Form and have it signed by the concerned departments. (PDF Document Attached)
2. Bring the needed documents to have the Bachelor degree certified by the Council of Higher Education. These Documents are:
Lista de Software CRM, un analisis de las mejores soluciones de CRM y esta lista gratuita es una examinación independiente y objetiva de los 10 mejores softwares de CRM que funciona en La Nube o software ( SaaS ).
· Digital picture of the student
· A copy of the Secondary school certificate
· A request letter signed by the student should be handed to the registration department.
· Submit the clearance form to the registration officeDownload Clearance form.pdf