HR Software Student Information
ADMITTANCE CRITERIA OF NUGAAL UNIVERSITY
The admission policy of the NUGAAL UNIVERSITY requires previous knowledge or skills of applicants as recorded in our HR software system. They should be at an appropriate level and relevant in nature. It is also expected that the student will be highly motivated. Our selection committee will evaluate each applicant's capability and will decide on the admission or rejection of each individual student based on the information submitted by the applicant, and on additional testing and a personal interview. The selection committee will make its selection decisions taking into account the following points:
- The applicant should be finished secondary education and the key skills.
- The applicant’s motivation should fit the course, so applicant should show willingness to participate this course.
- With respect to the formalities a student should fill out the general application form of the NU. All prospective students should submit an application form. Among other things it contains questions about the level and background of knowledge. This information is essential and applications without this will not be considered further. It will give us a proper idea about the level and skills of the prospective student.
- Applicant should provide names and numbers of personal references who will be interviewed as part of the application process.
- Identification: Provide government-issued picture identification.
- Student Status: Applicant must be a secondary education student with a verifiable history of dedication to academic pursuits.
- Lifestyle: Applicant must have a history of and desire to live a calm, quiet, respectful lifestyle.
- Financial responsibility: Applicant must have a co-signer with the financial means to take responsibility for the complete length of the Lease. Payment for each academic quarter must be given to a representative of The Collegian prior to move-in and prior to the first day of each semester.
- Applicant must have a proven record of abiding by rules (including drinking, drug, and all other state and federal laws),
- Applicant must be ready or agree to abide by The NU Code of Conduct.
- Criminal History: Applicant must not have been convicted or received deferred adjudication for any felony offense, or a sex-related offense, applicants must authorize a criminal background check as part of the application process.
It is recommended to give us any further information as early as possible to perform the necessary decision.