Equal Opportunity & Payroll Compliance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT AND PAYROLL COMPLIANCE
On behalf of the Board of Nugaal University and the staffs, we would like to let you know that we believe that our students and trainees are the most important people in our working lives. Our central task is to help our students to become successful and to make them happy while they are at Nugaal University campuses. We are keen to ensure that our students achieve their potential. We wish them success with their training and hope they have an enjoyable and fruitful time with us.
Nugaal University exists in a multi tribal, multi group and multi clan society. With our governance and our payroll software we maintain payroll compliance with all regions and tribes. We value this diversity and we also wish to play our part in making sure that people are treated fairly and equally so that they can be successful. Nugaal University is actively committed to work towards eliminating unfair and unlawful direct or indirect discrimination and to promote equality of opportunity for all throughout the organisation. We will try to ensure that:
- No person is treated less favourably than another on the grounds of race, tribal, gender, ability disability, nationality, ethnic and cultural origin, religious beliefs, age, social class, marital status, and union membership.
- Any person who is severely disadvantaged will be provided with the necessary support to enable them to achieve their potential.
- The composition of the workforce at all levels broadly reflects the community it serves.
- Students, employees and job applicants are treated fairly and consistently and are not subjected to unjustified conditions or requirements.
- All services we provide to students are not unfairly and unlawfully discriminatory.
- In awarding contracts to outside organisations, we will give due recognition to their practice regarding equality of opportunity within their organisation.
- All our entity members, employees, students, outside organisations including contractors are made aware of their rights and responsibilities under existing legislation.
Nugaal University has a disability statement which describes in detail the facilities available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities. It explains our approach and describes what resources we have, in staff, equipment and adaptations to buildings, to help people with disabilities.